Atlanta Wood-Fired Pizza Ovens
Outdoor living spaces, especially outdoor kitchens are constantly evolving. In recent years the most sought after component of a complete outdoor kitchen has become a brick oven otherwise known as a wood-fired oven. The historic feel that you and your family will experience when cooking with your custom-built wood-fired pizza oven will be priceless.
Get baking with your own outdoor wood-fired pizza oven
No one knows the true origin of the wood-fired oven, though it dates back to early civilizations. Bring this ancient tradition to your modern backyard and experience the old world methods and flavors with your friends and family.
Our wood-fired pizza ovens typically include:
- 36” to 60” cooking surface
- Custom natural stone oven encasings
- Top-quality modular ovens
- Built in wood storage "box"
- Uniquely designed and constructed to fit your backyard
High quality Forno Bravo kits include:
- Dome Oven
- Vent and fire-brick floor
- Board and blanket insulation
- Steel Oven doors
- Steel Chimney Flue
The pinnacle of outdoor baking can be a feature in your new dreamscape
Finally you can bake pizzas, breads, pastries, and roast meats in the comfort of your own backyard. Add some old world charm to your outdoor living space by adding a wood-fired oven today.
Bringing the age-old tradition of wood-fired ovens to your backdoor
- Custom masonry that reflects your personal style
- Unlimited number of wood-fired oven configurations available
- Turn-key design and installation
"I don’t have an outdoor pizza oven and that makes me really sad. I really want one of these for myself!” –Gabriel Meacham
Please call to schedule your FREE consultation TODAY! (678)923-3435
What can you expect from StoneAge?
- Only hand-selected premium natural stone.
- Top-quality Forno Bravo modular and fully assembled ovens
- On-site project management
- All work performed by highly skilled craftsmen